Current Unpaid Overtime Pay Lawsuits | Wage & Hour Class Action Lawsuits
There are a number of overtime pay lawsuits and wage & hour class action lawsuits currently pending in courts throughout the United States. Many of these cases are class actions lawsuits (also called “collective action lawsuits”) and others are individual cases filed on behalf of one employee or a small number of employees at the same company. This list of current overtime cases is not a complete list but rather a highlight of many cases of interest pending throughout the country. New case filings will be added to the list as they become a matter of public record.
If you worked at one of these companies and would like to be included in the lawsuit or file your own unpaid overtime pay claim, you should contact our experienced overtime pay lawyers to discuss your legal rights. Many courts will award you the attorney’s fees and costs as part of your lawsuit settlement.
Our experienced and qualified team of unpaid overtime attorneys will provide you with a Free Consultation on your claim. If we accept your overtime case, we will not charge any legal fees or costs unless we are successful in winning you a settlement. Call us today at (855) 754-2795 to discuss your case right now!
Current Unpaid Overtime Cases We Are Handling
- Maguire Senior Services, Inc. d/b/a Home Instead Senior Care Lawsuit was filed on December 14, 2015. The overtime pay lawsuit alleges that the Colorado home care company failed to pay overtime wages to home health aides.
- International Bank of Commerce Class Action Lawsuit was filed on August 31, 2015. The suit alleges that the company failed to properly compensate its hourly bank tellers in violation of the federal Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Central Louisiana Home Health Care Class Action Lawsuit was filed on August 20, 2015 and alleges that the company failed to properly compensate its hourly registered nurses and licensed practical nurses in violation of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- ResCare Inc Overtime Class Action Lawsuit was filed on September 10, 2015 and alleges that the company miscalculated its hourly employee overtime wages for hours in excess of 40 hours per week, and also improperly awarded employees with paid time off in lieu of overtime at a rate that was less than their regular hourly rate.
- Convergys Call Center Overtime Class Action Lawsuit filed alleges that the call center giant failed to pay it’s home-based call center employees for time spent each day loading up their complex computer and phone systems, time they spent working on their unpaid lunch breaks, and time spent shutting their computers down.
- Amazon Warehouse Staffing Solutions Lawsuit filed by Integrity Staffing workers alleging that there was a violation of the FLSA as well as violation of other state labor laws. At the end of each shift, Amazon.com warehouse employees would have to wait and proceed through a security check that would take up to 30 minutes. During this time, employees were already clocked out, and the time spent waiting in line was out of their own personal time.
- AIG Call Center Lawsuit filed by a former customer call representative alleging that AIG failed to pay him for time spent working before and after his shift. The overtime pay lawsuit also seeks liquidated and punitive damages for the alleged unlawful conduct of AIG, as well as payment of attorney’s fees and interest for the period both before the claim was filed and from the time the suit was filed until the time of judgement.
- Maxim Healthcare Services Lawsuit filed by its home healthcare workers in the State of Ohio. The overtime lawsuit alleges that the home healthcare employees worked approximately 70 hours per week but never received overtime wages. In addition to unpaid overtime pay, the lawsuit also alleges that Maxim Healthcare Services misclassified its employees intentionally so that they would not have to pay for overtime work.
- TitleMax & TMX Finance LLC Lawsuit filed by current and former General Managers in Training (GMIT) for alleged violation of the federal Fair Labor Standards Act & similar state laws by misclassifying them as salaried exempt so that they did not recieve pay for overtime hours worked.
- May-Beck Collective/Class Action Lawsuit filed by its employees for allegedly misclassifying its cumstomer service agents as independent contractors in order to evade the wage and overtime requirements under the FLSA and North Carolina law.
- Palm Beach Tan Class Action Lawsuit filed by its store managers and multi-unit managers against Palm Beach Tan and Hatrl Capital, LLC for alleged misclassification of those employees and failure to compensate for overtime work.
- Express Scripts Call Action Lawsuit for overtime & unpaid wages to its customer service (call center) employees.
- Velocity Express, Inc. Lawsuit filed in California by its delivery drivers for the alleged intenional misclassification of its drivers in order to evade the wage and overtime requirements under the FLSA and California law. Employees are seeking back unpaid wages and overtime pay.
- Sykes Enterprise Lawsuit filed in Minnesota for unpaid wages and overtime compensation to its call center employeees. Employees are alleging they were not paid for time spent booting up, during lunch breaks, and wrapping up customer calls.
- Reliable Reports Class Action Lawsuit filed in Indiana by its employees who allege Reliable Reports knowingly and willfully failed to pay wage and compensation as required under the FLSA.
- BJs Wholesale Club Lawsuit filed by its employees for failure of the company to compensate its employees for hours worked in excess of 40 hours per workweek.
- HCR ManorCare & Heartland Employment Lawsuit filed by Sommers Schwartz attorney for unpaid overtime compensation to its employees for time spent for the uniform maintenance work they performed.
- Sara Lee Lawsuit filed in the State of Michigan by its employees for unpaid wages and breach of contract. The lawsuit seeks payment for back wages to the employees in addition to attorney’s fees and litigation expenses.
- Packerland-Plainwell Lawsuit filed by its employees for Packerland allegedly failing to pay its employees a minimum wage and overtime compensation knowingly and willfully.
- Amurcon Corporation Lawsuit pending in Michigan for failure to pay employeees overtime compensation as well as unlawful pay practices of current and former Amurcon Corp. workers.