Our overtime lawyers can help if you have not been paid or denied overtime wages by your employer:
Free Legal Advice From Best Unpaid Overtime Attorneys
Our unpaid overtime pay lawyers are interested in learning more about your work situation to determine whether your employer failed or refused your overtime pay or minimum wage pay requirements.
Our expert legal team of highly qualified attorneys will carefully listen to your story to determine whether you can file a lawsuit for your back wages.
We will provide you with free legal advice on the best way to proceed with your claim.
We offer a free consultation in person or by telephone to best accommodate your specific request. If we accept your case, we will represent you under our No Fee Promise, which means there are absolutely no legal fees or expenses until you win a settlement. If we later determine that you do not have a winnable case for any reason, you owe us nothing.
For your free consultation and legal advice, call our office now at (855) 754-2795 to speak with one of our highly qualified overtime attorneys.
You can also fill out the Free Unpaid Overtime Case Review form and a lawyer will contact you.
How Do I Submit My Free Overtime Pay Laws Case Review?
You can call us anytime at (855) 754-2795 to speak with a knowledgeable team member. Or you can send us a request over the internet. Here is how you do it:
- Enter your information in the Free Case Review box.
- Click “Review My Case.”
Your confidential information will be sent directly to our experienced legal team. Your personal information will not be shared with anyone besides our team.
What Happens After I Submit My Overtime Pay Laws Review?
- Our team will contact you within 72 hours or the next business day.
- We will review your information to determine if you qualify for compensation.
- If you qualify for a lawsuit, we will send you authorization forms to sign in order to obtain medical records.
- We will review your records and then discuss your case with you.
- If you are eligible for the lawsuit, we will start your claim immediately. If you do not qualify, we will explain the reasons and you owe us nothing.
- We will keep you regularly updated on your case and the status of the lawsuit.
- You can call your attorney and legal team for status updates and to provide new information anytime.
- If we believe you can file a claim, we will obtain your medical records and have them reviewed by our team of highly qualified doctors.
- If we accept your case, there are absolutely no legal fees unless you receive a settlement. We also pay all litigation costs and expenses on your behalf.
- We do not seek reimbursement from you for your case expenses if your claim is not successful for any reason.
Why Should I Contact Overtime Pay Laws?
Lawsuits are being filed against companies seeking significant compensation for unpaid wages.
Contact us to tell us your story. We will listen carefully to determine if you are eligible for a settlement.
Remember: It costs you nothing to get started and there will never be legal fees, unless we win your case.
How To Contact Overtime Pay Laws
Metro Detroit Area Office
29000 Inkster Road, Suite 250
Southfield, MI, 48034
Phone: (855) 754-2795