Who is the best employment lawyer for my unpaid overtime claim?

Who is the best employment lawyer for my unpaid overtime claim?

The best employment lawyer for your unpaid overtime claim is one who has experience in handling these types of cases and also represent clients under a No Win, No Fee basis.

The FLSA and state laws set the overtime rate of pay that employers are required to pay is one and a half times (1.5 times) the regular hourly wage or similarly calculated compensation for a salaried employee who works more than 40 hours in a single workweek.   A worker can usually sue for wages dating two years back from the filing of the lawsuit.  Some states permit you to seek unpaid wages even beyond two years in the past.

It is important that the attorney you  hire is well aware of all state laws that apply to your case as well as how far back an employee can receive unpaid wages in their state.

At our employment law law firm, we seek unpaid overtime wages for employees who have not been paid for their overtime workers across the U.S.  Our labor law attorneys have extensive knowledge on overtime laws as well as state laws that pertain to wages.  For more information about our firm and to have your case reviewed for free by one of our expert lawyers, call our law firm today at (855) 754-2795.

Text Now For Free Case Review