(855) 263-3525

Can I sue my employer for not paying me overtime wages?

Yes, you may be able to sue employer for not paying overtime wages. This is because under federal law an employer is required to pay a “non-exempt” employee overtime pay for hours worked beyond a 40 hour work week.

There are two ways to sue for unpaid overtime wages. These lawsuits can be filed as an individual lawsuit or collective actions, also known as “class action lawsuits.” The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) provides employees the right to file a private action against an employer or not paying minimum wages or overtime pay.  These lawsuits are brought by one employee against the employer and other similarly situated employees have no involvement in the case.

If your employer is not paying you overtime wages you need to hire the best possible attorney to represent you. We handle these cases on a “No Win, No Fee” basis, which means that you pay absolutely no legal fees or expenses unless we win a settlement for you.   Call our experienced unpaid overtime lawsuit attorneys now at (855) 754-2795 to see if you have a claim and to get started on your case today.

Text Now For Free Case Review