(855) 263-3525

What are my rights if I am owed back overtime pay from my employer?

If you are owed back overtime pay from your employer you do have legal rights and may be able to pursue a lawsuit to collect unpaid wages.  Back overtime wage claims can be filed against your past and present employer for violations of the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) if you are a “covered” employee under the law. Money damages awarded to the employee will include difference the amount the employee was paid and the amount that should have been paid had their waged been calculated properly.    Employees can also recover an equal amount as liquidated damages or interest, as well as attorneys’ fees.   

To learn more about your legal rights and find out if you are a “covered” employee under the FLSA, call our top rated unpaid overtime lawsuit attorneys now at (855) 754-2795.  We will discuss your case with you and be able to determine if you are eligible to collect owed back wages from your employer.  Call today for a free, no obligation case review.

Text Now For Free Case Review