(855) 263-3525

Can I file a lawsuit against an employer who owes me back overtime wages?

Yes, you may be able to file a lawsuit against an employer who owes you back overtime wages.  The only time you would not be able to file a claim is if you were not considered a “covered” employee under the Fair Labor Standard Act (FLSA). Under the FLSA, only “covered” workers are entitled to back overtime wages.  However, if you are a “covered” employee and your employer does not pay you overtime pay, they have violated the law and you may be able to pursue a claim against them to collect your dues.

At our law firm, we handle overtime pay cases on a No Win, No Fee basis.  This means that you pay absolutely no legal fees or expenses unless we win a settlement for you.  For more information on filing a lawsuit for owed overtime wages, call our top rated attorneys now at (855) 754-2795.  We will file a lawsuit on your behalf that will seek all owed pay and the required amount until the date of the settlement.  Call today and determine whether or not you can file a lawsuit.

Text Now For Free Case Review