GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital in Grand Rapids, Michigan, is a 994 bed facility which is a part of Spectrum Health.
One of the leading hospitals in the region, the center was founded in the 1800s and has been a leader in medical care and teaching in the area. It is affiliated to the Michigan State University College of Human Medicine.
Other than the Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital, Spectrum Health also consists of other facilities mentioned below:
- Blodgett Hospital, East Grand Rapids
- Gerber Memorial Hospital, Fremont
- Kelsey Hospital, Lakeview
- Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital, Downtown Grand Rapids
- Reed City Hospital, Reed City
- United Hospital, Greenville
- Zeeland Community Hospital, Zeeland, Michigan
- Spectrum Health Ludington Hospital, Ludington, Michigan
Hospital employees are often required to work long shifts and work additional time before and after their scheduled shift. Employers often deny or unlawfully refuse to pay overtime by misclassifying the positions of their workers. Sometimes hourly health care employees are required to work for all or part of their meal period and are not compensated. Other times hourly health care employees are required to work before or after they have clocked in or out for their scheduled shift. These are clear violations of the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and can be used in your favor to file an overtime pay lawsuit.
If you are a health care employee for Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital or a former employee, and did not receive overtime pay, you may have the following questions:
- Which hospital employees are entitled to overtime pay?
- How is overtime pay calculated for hospital employees?
- Does the hospital have to pay nurses and other employees for lunch and meal breaks?
- What are the deadlines to file an overtime claim?
- How much money can I claim in an overtime pay lawsuit?
- Who is the best lawyer for an overtime pay claim against Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital?
Our experienced hospital unpaid overtime pay lawyers can determine whether you are entitled to overtime wages based upon your job description, job duties, rate of pay, and number of hours worked. There are strict deadlines for filing lawsuits so it is essential that you contact an attorney immediately. If you miss a deadline your claim will be lost forever.
To determine whether you are eligible for filing a wage claim against Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital, contact of experienced overtime pay lawyers at (855) 754-2795 for a free consultation. We will discuss your situation and determine if you have a claim. If you are owed unpaid wages, we will represent you under our No Fee Promise, which guarantees you no legal fees or costs unless you receive a settlement. We also pay all court fees and litigation expenses, so it literally costs you nothing to get started.
Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital Overtime Claim Resources
We handle Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital overtime pay lawsuits for registered nurses, LPNs, CNAs, aides, pharmacists, human resources, care coordinators, social workers, discharge planners, occupational therapists, physical therapists, technicians, managers, billing coordinators, accounting, food service, maintenance, administrative staff, dietary, kitchen, cafeteria, and all other hospital employees and workers.