ORLANDO — Florida Hospital Orlando, operated by Adventist Health System is the second largest non-profit acute-care hospital in United States, with more than 1900 beds. The hospital is ranks 8th for adult specialty treatments. It is a part of the Florida Hospital System which has some of the most well-known institutes for cardiology, neuroscience etc.
The Florida Hospital System includes twenty-four institutes spread across Florida:
- Florida Hospital Altamonte
- Florida Hospital Apopka
- Florida Hospital Carrollwood
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Florida Hospital for Children
- Florida Hospital at Connerton Long Term Acute Care
- Florida Hospital DeLand
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
- Florida Hospital Flagler
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
- Florida Hospital Lake Placid
- Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center
- Florida Hospital North Pinellas
- Florida Hospital Oceanside
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital Pepin Heart Institute
- Florida Hospital Tampa
- Florida Hospital Waterman
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
- Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel
- Florida Hospital Zephyrhills
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Hospital employees are often required to work long shifts and work additional time before and after their scheduled shift. Employers often deny or unlawfully refuse to pay overtime by misclassifying the positions of their workers. Sometimes hourly health care employees are required to work for all or part of their meal period and are not compensated. Other times hourly health care employees are required to work before or after they have clocked in or out for their scheduled shift. These are clear violations of the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and can be used in your favor to file an overtime pay lawsuit.
If you are a health care employee for Florida Hospital Orlando or a former employee, and did not receive overtime pay, you may have the following questions:
- Which hospital employees are entitled to overtime pay?
- How is overtime pay calculated for hospital employees?
- Does the hospital have to pay nurses and other employees for lunch and meal breaks?
- What are the deadlines to file an overtime claim?
- How much money can I claim in an overtime pay lawsuit?
- Who is the best lawyer for an overtime pay claim against Florida Hospital Orlando?
Our experienced hospital unpaid overtime pay lawyers can determine whether you are entitled to overtime wages based upon your job description, job duties, rate of pay, and number of hours worked. There are strict deadlines for filing lawsuits so it is essential that you contact an attorney immediately. If you miss a deadline your claim will be lost forever.
To determine whether you are eligible for filing a wage claim against Florida Hospital Orlando, contact of experienced overtime pay lawyers at (855) 754-2795 for a free consultation. We will discuss your situation and determine if you have a claim. If you are owed unpaid wages, we will represent you under our No Fee Promise, which guarantees you no legal fees or costs unless you receive a settlement. We also pay all court fees and litigation expenses, so it literally costs you nothing to get started.
Florida Hospital Orlando Overtime Claim Resources
We handle Florida Hospital Orlando overtime pay lawsuits for registered nurses, LPNs, CNAs, aides, pharmacists, human resources, care coordinators, social workers, discharge planners, occupational therapists, physical therapists, technicians, managers, billing coordinators, accounting, food service, maintenance, administrative staff, dietary, kitchen, cafeteria, and all other hospital employees and workers.