CLEVELAND — Cleveland Clinic based in Ohio is one of the top rated cardiac facilities in the United States. With more than 1300 beds, it is also among the largest hospitals in the country. It is affiliated to Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine of Case Western Reserve University. The facility is accredited with a magnet status by JCAHO. Other than the cardiac facility, the clinic is all well-known for a lot of other specialty treatments.
Cleveland Clinic consists of 10 Ohio hospitals and affiliates. The facilities include:
- Main Campus, Cleveland, Ohio
- Euclid Hospital, Euclid, Ohio
- Fairview Hospital, Cleveland, Ohio
- Hillcrest Hospital, Mayfield Heights, Ohio
- Lakewood Hospital, Lakewood, Ohio
- Lutheran Hospital, Cleveland, Ohio
- Marymount Hospital, Garfield Heights, Ohio
- Medina Hospital, Medina, Ohio
- South Pointe Hospital, Warrensville Heights, Ohio
- Cleveland Clinic Florida, Weston, Florida
- Cleveland Clinic Florida – West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Florida
- Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health, Las Vegas, Nevada
Hospital employees are often required to work long shifts and work additional time before and after their scheduled shift. Employers often deny or unlawfully refuse to pay overtime by misclassifying the positions of their workers. Sometimes hourly health care employees are required to work for all or part of their meal period and are not compensated. Other times hourly health care employees are required to work before or after they have clocked in or out for their scheduled shift. These are clear violations of the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and can be used in your favor to file an overtime pay lawsuit.
If you are a health care employee for Cleveland Clinic or a former employee, and did not receive overtime pay, you may have the following questions:
- Which hospital employees are entitled to overtime pay?
- How is overtime pay calculated for hospital employees?
- Does the hospital have to pay nurses and other employees for lunch and meal breaks?
- What are the deadlines to file an overtime claim?
- How much money can I claim in an overtime pay lawsuit?
- Who is the best lawyer for an overtime pay claim against Cleveland Clinic?
Our experienced hospital unpaid overtime pay lawyers can determine whether you are entitled to overtime wages based upon your job description, job duties, rate of pay, and number of hours worked. There are strict deadlines for filing lawsuits so it is essential that you contact an attorney immediately. If you miss a deadline your claim will be lost forever.
To determine whether you are eligible for filing a wage claim against Cleveland Clinic, contact of experienced overtime pay lawyers at (855) 754-2795 for a free consultation. We will discuss your situation and determine if you have a claim. If you are owed unpaid wages, we will represent you under our No Fee Promise, which guarantees you no legal fees or costs unless you receive a settlement. We also pay all court fees and litigation expenses, so it literally costs you nothing to get started.
Cleveland Clinic Overtime Claim Resources
We handle Cleveland Clinic overtime pay lawsuits for registered nurses, LPNs, CNAs, aides, pharmacists, human resources, care coordinators, social workers, discharge planners, occupational therapists, physical therapists, technicians, managers, billing coordinators, accounting, food service, maintenance, administrative staff, dietary, kitchen, cafeteria, and all other hospital employees and workers.